Our Taxation Services include:
Individuals who are seeking tax advice in relation to:
- Selling property
- Setting up rentals
- Taxation/PAYE issues related to living in the UK or other tax jurisdictions
Taxations Services for both SMEs and Individuals
- Tax planning for both SMEs and individuals
- Tax returns/ compliance
- VAT returns
- Revenue Interventions/audits/ investigations.
- Personal Tax issues including inheritance tax planning and divorce.
- Property related tax planning for those selling property and setting up rentals.
- Tax planning in relation to investments.
- Tax Compliance Services including preparation of personal and partnership Tax Returns.
- Personal Tax Advice and Planning including employee global mobility issues.
- Succession Planning including Gift and Inheritance Tax advice
- Tax Advice for High Net Worth Individuals and High Earners
- Residence and Domicile issues including advice for overseas individuals moving to Ireland and Irish citizens planning to live and work abroad
- Advice on Employee Share Schemes
- Advice on Employment & Investment Incentive Schemes (EII), Investment in Films, etc.
- Tax Advice on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, PRSI, Universal Social Charge, Capital Acquisition Tax and Stamp Duty
- Revenue Inspections, Investigations and Appeals
Tax Advice & Support:
Duffy Taxation Services have specialist expertise in taxation with over 10 years’ experience of dealing with both the Revenue Commissioners (Irish tax authority) and HM Revenue & Customs (UK tax authority).
- Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;
- Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland;
- Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income; and
- Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK.
For expert advice in the area of cross border tax, please contact us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org